Best Career with Life Ideas
Life Ideas is growing business software & mobile app development company with expert professionals on board.
The organization motivates everyone to think out of the box. We provide every advanced equipment and tool to ensure that our colleagues deliver their best every single time. Life Ideas provides its associates resources to expand and add to their knowhow.
Our ideal associate is a professional with love for high-quality software design and development. We are big on maintaining quality for every end-product we deliver. We are always looking to add new talent to our pool. So if you believe that you have a flair for creativity and are looking to make a career in business software development and mobile app services then we look forward to hear from you.
Senior PHP Developer
- PHP 5: profound knowledge OOP, software design pattern
- 3+ years programming experience with PHP/ MySQL, strong understanding of web stack
- MariaDb: query code optimization for HighLoad
- experience with: CodeIgniter, Symnfony 2, doctrine/cache, DOM XML, regexp, code optimization for performance
- experience in related technologies: nodejs, memcached, Redis + Redis Cluster, twemproxy, aerospike, hadoop, tarantool
- advanced Linux user
- JS: experience with jQuery, DataTable, JS Charts, Google maps
- jMeter, git, Kanban or Scrum
- experience in a high load projects
- motivated in personal development
- fluent english
- Experience working with Word Press at a PHP code level.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Good Experience in Open source CMS
- Experience developing Word Press plugins and themes
- Strong knowledge of iOS is required (3+ years)
- Spoken English (Intermediate level or above) is required
- Excellent knowledge of Objective C or SWIFT
- University Degree in software engineering or computer science field is required
- Experience in programming under Java (Java SE) is required (3+ years)
- Experience in programming under Android SDK is required (1+ years)
- Strong knowledge of: Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- Knowledge of programming patterns or architectural patterns is required
- English (Intermediate level) is required
- Communicative skills and pro-active position
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Tool
- Proven experience working on Rich Internet Applications
- Previous experience with responsive design
- Knowledge of JQuery UI, Kendo, Foundations, and Bootstrap
- Exposure to mobile application development a plus
- Visual Design experience or interest a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Online portfolio